Departments / Cheese
The cheese department at Burritt's offers our customers a vast selection from which to choose. We now feature over 250 cheeses from around the world, as well as domestic and local options. All of our cheeses are readily available in individual packages or we are always happy to cut off of our wheels for specific orders.
We take pride in customer satisfaction, so if there is ever a cheese that we do not carry, we will gladly try to special order it for you. Whether it's to be paired with wine or topping a burger, Burritt's has the perfect cheese for you.
Stop by and ask for Audrey to prepare an entire flight of cheeses for your next event, or call ahead and have her put together a party platter based on your preferences. We are happy to let you sample any of our incredible choices before making your selection.
Sampling of Available Cheeses
- Sartori BellaVitano
- Spanish Manchego
- French Comte
- Grand Cru Gruyere
- Maytag Blue
- Locatelli Pecorino Romano
- Cypress Grove Humboldt Fog, Midnight Moon, and Purple Haze
- Montboisse (Morbier)
- P'tit Basque
- Pecorino Toscano
- Campo Montalban
- Parmesan Reggianito from Argentina
- Mature Irish Cheddar
- Hook's 5-Year Cheddar
- Parmigiano Reggiano
- Michigan Cheeses from Leelanau Cheese, Boss Mouse, Farm Country Cheesehouse, Reny Picot
- French-style artisanal goat's milk cheese from Idyll Farm in Northport!
- Fresh buffalo (seasonally) and cows milk mozzarella
- Selection of Beemster goudas- Vlaskaas, XO, Classic, Graskaas
- Brie-style: Mt Tam, Delice de Bourgogne, Henri Hutin, D'Affinois,
- Black Diamond cheddar
- Cabot Clothbound Cheddar from Jasper Hills Cellar
- Point Reyes Artisanal Blue
- Cowgirl Creamery Mt Tam (Triple Creme) and Red Hawk (Washed Rind)
- Pecorino with Truffle