Departments / Produce & Dairy
Burritt’s provides a wide selection of fresh produce for your day-to-day needs, such as pre-washed salad greens, fresh herbs, vegetables, fruit, and more. We believe that the best produce is grown in our own region, and we partner with “Taste the Local Difference,” to bring you a variety of Northern Michigan produce. Join us in the summer, when we set up our miniature farmer’s market cart outside.
Our produce department has recently expanded a great deal and with our new misting system, we will be able to provide fresh, unpackaged produce year-round. Visit Burritt's today for anything from winter greens like kale and swiss chard to specialty products like fresh cippoline onions!
We are also proud to offer Shetler Dairy milk products, including delicious and creamy non-homogenized milk.
If there is something special you are looking for, or a farmer you would like us to represent, we will do our best to bring those products to our shelves. Please call, e-mail, or stop in to check out the daily selection and talk to one of our other knowledgeable employees about your fresh produce needs.
- Bardenhagen Berries
- Bardenhagen apples and potatoes
- Loma - seasonal vegetables and fruits
- Annabelle's Garden - variety of fruits, vegetables, and more
- Fresh Morel Mushrooms
- Shiloh's Garden Heirloom Tomatoes
- Hall's Sweet Corn
- Harris Farms Asparagus
- Local Herbs
- Meadowlark - full selection of Leelanau county vegetables in season
- Paradise Acres Microgreens
- Pahl Farms Green Beans
- VerSnyder’s Fruit
- White’s Cherries (Interwater Farm)
- Zenner Hydroponic Tomatoes
* Many of our local selections are seasonal. Call us to find out what we have today!